Oh my.
This is embarrassing.
My sincerest apologies to anyone who had gotten used to reading about my cooking and weight loss adventures during the month of November, only to be left high and dry for all of December. It's really quite a shame, because I made some awesome things during my unintentional hiatus... although I'm here to admit to you that absolutely none of it was healthy.
NONE.
I'm mostly okay with this, but getting back on the horse this coming week is going to be hard, y'all. As we enter 2010, I'm still struggling with finding a good balance between cooking and eating all of the yummy, delicious things I want... and somehow managing to lose a little weight and fit in some exercise here and there. I'm thinking the key is in the latter, as much as I hate it.
That said, stay tuned for some awesome food-related posts in 2010, as Santa was VERY good to both Bryan and I. He is the proud owner of a new bread machine, and I received a Cuisinart Griddler, which I think means that there is a lot of French Toast in our future. Remember what I said about the exercise? Yeah... Good thing I got all those workout DVDs, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment