Sunday, January 17, 2010

Oy With The Poodles Already!

Last night I made The Pioneer Woman's BBQ Meatballs, and I swear to you guys that I had every intention of blogging the hell out of that recipe today. It was amazing and delicious... and oh my lord, I am still thinking about those meatballs. You should make them immediately.

Then today I went to lunch with some friends, and after we went to an IU Basketball game, and I now I have one of the worst migraines I've ever had. So you'll have to excuse me if I don't have the energy or the motivation to say anything more on the delicious dinner we had last night.

I hope to return with my regularly scheduled posting (which has been virtually non-existent lately, oops) tomorrow. In the meantime... if you have migraines, how on earth do you go about dealing with/getting rid of them? Tips, tricks, and general advice would be most welcome.

Thanks readers! (All... three of you. :-D)

2 comments:

  1. I love meatballs, so I will definitely need to make these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no help for the migraines, but do post! I love reading your blog posts! :)

    Feel better, hon...

    ReplyDelete