Friday, November 13, 2009

Sorry, Guys

I've been trying to write a humorous post about our experience at dinner the night we went to see Terry Gross speak at the IU Auditorium, but I've been typing in the little window here for about 45 minutes and I'm tired and I just can't get it right.

Suffice it to say, it's a funny story and a relationship-based inside joke rolled into one, not to mention a sort of manifesto (if you will) on what I believe as a proud NPR-listening, reusable bag-using, Farmer's Market-going, chain restaurant-avoiding, Obama-voting liberal.

Unfortunately for all of you, it's Friday night and I'm WIPED so it's going to have to wait until another day. Instead I will tell you that Bryan and I had Papa Murphy's (yes, a chain) Hawaiian De-LITE pizza for dinner tonight and it was both DELICIOUS and in my Points budget.

Yay.

1 comment:

  1. I was really tired earlier this evening and I pushed through it and now it's 1 in the morning and I am still awake. This does not bode well for Homestar Runner.

    ReplyDelete